We're looking for a remote developer to work on some great and very innovative projects.
Honest company introduction
Phoebe Coeus is a one-person company (so far), we have no office and none of the great benefits you would find in a big company.
However, this also means we have passion, dedication, and the freedom to do the things THE WAY WE WANT. Developping in the state-of the art and choosing the languages and framework that suits what we believe.
We have two main projects going on. One is RushHour, a sofware for simulating cars and traffic. The other one is undisclosed but it is a full solution (server side + rich client app) about live streaming and advertisement.
Today these two projects are getting bigger and bigger and it is time to hire to go further.
About the job
We are looking for a Front-End and .net Developer who is motivated and autonomous to mix the art of programming on existing projects and thinking about new ones.
You'll be working from home on a full-time basis, with regular skype meetings, and IRL meetings and workshops if possible.
The first contract will be 4 months long, and more if everything goes well.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write user friendly rich html apps. (think about something like Google Analytics)
- Think about the scalability of your code.
- Bring new skills to Phoebe Coeus as much as you will learn.
Skills and qualifications
- You must be a European citizen or eligible to work for a french company. (french speaking would be great but not mandatory).
- Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio and C#.
- A love for maths, science and algorithms
- Autonomous, able to take decisions and comment code.
- Knowledge of video streaming, HLS, MPEG is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop, Unity is a plus
Contact and application